Case Study 2 – Semiconductor – Canadian Company entering the Japanese market
- Client making progress to develop business in Japan.
- However, needed a local presence and team in order to show commitment to the market and win high value orders with large Japanese companies
- Y1 – Recruited an experienced Japanese engineer, with relevant knowledge and experience.
- Y2 – Recruited a Japanese Sales Manager to work in Japan on a day to day basis to grow the business further.
- Handled all HR, employment, legal, payroll, commission management for client
- Providing ongoing management and strategic advice to client
- Major contracts won with large Japanese electronics companies in first year
- Revenue Targets exceeded
- Local team bedded in and working well to grow the business further
Copyright © 2009-2016 - Business Link Japan - All rights reserved.